Did you know your company’s marketing campaign needs to include a voice. And not just any voice, but a strong voice that will represent your company’s brand. This is a powerful tool can generate a brand for your company. To push this even further, include online video in your marketing campaign that will put images along with that voice to make an even stronger impact on your viewer. When making a company video, some companies go over the top with branding, causing the video to be way too spammy. On the other hand, you want to make sure viewers recognize that it’s your company making the video. If you want to get your brand out there, then read on for some tips!
1. Company Logo Placement: The easiest way to brand your company is through incorporating the logo into the video. Even though this is the simplest method, you don’t want to overdo logo placement throughout the production. Keep it subtle, but drive it home during your call to action.
2. Color Patterns: If your logo is associated with a specific color or color scheme, you can subtly brand the company by creating a connection between colors and your company throughout the video. It’s not too over-the-top but just enough branding.
3. Identical Styles: Does your company incorporate a specific font style? If so, use the company’s font style strategically during the production.
4. Actions of Video Characters: If you have a specific target market and consumer you are after and are creating an animated explainer video, have the main characters in the video portray your ideal consumer. That’s branding and marketing at its finest.
5. Background Audio: Consider a brand matching background audio as another subtle way that a company can brand themselves in an online video. If your company’s brand is perceived as sophisticated, consider sophisticated styles of audio.